The Dermalux LED facial Therapy is an exceptionally powerful facial that uses the power of multi-wavelength light to treat and rejuvenate the skin.
The light comes from a dome in which the client lies underneath for 30min. The light penetrates the skin and the skin cells and once the cells have absorbed the light, it changes it to energy, which in turn helps the cells with various tasks such as stimulating collagen and elastin, as well as regenerating and repairing.
Once this process is started the LED light aids your skin cells to renew up to 200% faster and also improves your skin moisture level by up to 600% which is otherwise unheard of with any other facial treatment. The result is an incredible youthful-looking, radiant glow.
What advantages does LED Light Therapy have?
LED Light Therapy has long been used for both cosmetic and medical reasons. It is a safe and non-invasive treatment that assists our body in its natural healing action.
The LED light penetrates the skin at the dermal level, so the treatment is very deep and powerful.
You will be surprised at how much a difference your skin looks after just one treatment.
- Decreases the signs of sun damage ie pigmentation
- Helps the skin to repair itself quicker
- Helps to improve skin elasticity and firmness as well as levels out the skin tone and texture
- Aids by soothing the skin affected by rosacea and eczema and to kill any bacteria on the skin that contributes to acne
- Helps to increase collagen and elastin production, thereby creating a plumper, firmer and smoother skin
- Increases moisture levels by up to 600%
- Helps to soothe irritated, red and raw skin
- After just one 30min treatment your skin looks less tired and dull. Your hydration level will be hugely increased, redness will be diminished, and your skin will look plumper and fresher with an instant glow. LED Phototherapy has also been proven to help with general mental wellbeing and can be used to help relieve stress
What can Dermalux treat?
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Sun Damage
- Acne and Problem Skin
- Rosacea and Redness
- Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis
- Sensitive and Inflammatory Conditions
- Wound Healing and Scarring
- Restoring Radiance
What does the Red LED light do?
Red light has proven to be ideal for skin regeneration and anti-ageing as well as being extremely powerful in reducing inflammation in the skin.
It is amazing for individuals that suffer from eczema, rosacea and psoriasis, as the light penetrates deep into the skin to help soothe the redness and irritation. Studies have shown many individuals suffering from these sensitive skin conditions, have significantly benefitted from regular sessions of LED light.
What does Blue LED light do?
- Helps to kill bacteria in the skin
- Helps to lessen active acne
- Helps to ward off breakouts
- Helps to diminish expanded pores
- An incredible solution for breakouts
- Can help the affects of SAD or seasonal Affective Disorder by lowering the melatonin produced in your body.
What does Infra-Red LED light do?
Infra-Red Light in an invisible red light known as infrared. It is the wavelength that is absorbed the deepest in the skin penetrating up to 40mm in the deepest layers. This means it is second to none in treating deeper underlying lines and wrinkles as well as loss of laxity and density in the skin. Other concerns that is helps to treat are:
- Skin tone and texture
- Age spots and hyper pigmentation
- Hormonal and cystic acne
- Environmental damage
Can I see results straight away?
Once you have had your first 30min Dermalux LED Light facial, your skin will look plumper, more even in tone and super radiant.
These results will continue to increase once you finish your course, as you are working on a cellular level.
If there was such as thing as the fountain of youth, this treatment would be it!
How many Dermalux treatments do I need?
After one session of Dermalux LED Light therapy you will see a big difference in the skin. These sessions are great as add-ons to any of our other facials or just as a one off pick me up booster facial, which will leave your skin hydrated, smooth and glowing.
However, if you have deeper skin concerns such as acne, sun damage, pigmentation, sensitivity or deeper wrinkles, we absolutely recommend a course of treatments to really see the longer lasting results in your skin.
Dermalux LED Light Therapy 45min
|Dermalux LED Light Therapy 45min||£45|
|Add-on facial 30 min||£25|
|Course of 6 Sessions||£210|
|Course of 12 Sessions||£375|