Cavitation Inch Loss treatment to help tone and sculpt
Do you have excess fat you want to get rid of?
Do you want a smaller waist or thighs or get rid of bingo wings?
And have you been looking into non-surgical liposuction options?
With our new revolutionary Cavitation treatment, you can forego highly invasive liposuction, and still get visible and quick inch loss results.
Lose inches off on any part of your body and get the body you have always dreamed of.
Our Inch loss treatment using Cavitation will promise you one of the most effective non-surgical inch loss results on the market.
- Volume reduction of tissues (fat blasting)
- Body shaping and contouring
- Skin tightening and toning
- Cellulite reduction
What is Ultrasound Cavitation?
Ultrasound Cavitation is a great lunchtime inch loss treatment that helps to efficiently reduce body fat without the need for surgery.
Ultrasound Cavitation must not be used as a quick-fix treatment for obesity or as a weight loss procedure. It is a treatment that helps to reshape and tone the body and is particularly good for reducing stubborn fat which exercise or dieting is unable to treat.
The treatment uses ultrasonic waves to target the fat cells, and helps to break down the fat deposits without destroying any of the other cells around it. The ultrasonic waves basically shake the cells in the fat deposits, which shocks them into breaking down. Once broken down, the fat is liquified and absorbed and processed through the liver via the lymphatic system.
Which areas can be treated with Inch Loss Cavitation?
- Upper Stomach
- Lower Stomach (Muffin tops)
- Upper Arms
- Flanks (Love Handles)
- Outer Thighs
- Inner Thighs
- Upper Back (Bra fat)
- Lower Back
- Chest Male (Moobs)
- Front thigh
- Back thigh
- Double chin
What does an Ultrasound Inch Loss Cavitation treatment involve?
Before we start your treatment, we will go through a thorough health questionnaire with you. This way you are also able to speak to us about your body goals and we are able to tailor a specific program to help you reach them.
Once the treatment starts, a gel will be placed on your chosen area, and your therapist will massage the area using a handheld device. The sensation will be slightly warm. All our clients feel relaxed and content when having the treatments, and many of them fall asleep.
What is the Pre and Post treatment protocol for best results?
Remember that any slimming treatment won’t work if you do not overhaul your diet as well.
- Start with a 7-day cleanse or liver cleanse if possible. This will help your liver to better transport the fat out of your body. Liver cleansing supplements before during and after the course is encouraged.
- You must drink 2 litres of water several days up to the treatment and for the duration of your course. Soft drinks, tea and coffee is not considered water.
- Avoid drinking any caffeine or alcohol up to 72hrs before and after the treatment as this may leave you dehydrated, and minimise this intake during your course
- Do not eat a large meal before and after your treatment for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Do not use any anti-inflammatory products such as aspirin and ibuprofen 2 days before your treatment, unless prescribed by your doctor.
- Dry body brushing and massaging the area after the treatment will help encourage lymph drainage and will help optimising the result.
- Eat healthy. Low carb, low starch and low sugar will give you the best results.
- 20-45 min of cardio workouts for 3 days after the treatment is encouraged. This will also help with lymph drainage and give better results.
- Refrain from having a treatment on your abdomen during your menstrual cycle as this could cause heavier bleeding.
How many Inch loss Cavitation treatments do I need?
For the most optimum results that lasts, we recommend a minimum of 8 treatments.
However, the recommended amount is between 8-12 sessions.
Treatments in the same area, must be taken with a minimum of 5 days apart, so one session a week is recommended. This gives the body time to process the dead fat cells that must be expelled via the lymphatic system.
Results are visible after the first treatment, with some clients loosing up to 3 inches in just one session. All results vary, depending on each individual person.
Am I eligible for Inch loss Cavitation ?
If you have any of these contraindications, unfortunately you cannot be treated.
- Cancer (all forms)
- Undergoing chemotherapy or immune therapy
- High blood pressure (uncontrolled)
- Diabetes (uncontrolled)
- Keloid scarring
- Excessive pigmentation
- Vein inflammation
- Prednisone and other steroid medications (treatment will increase inflammation)
- Chemical peels and laser resurfacing
Cavitation Inch Loss Body Treatment
|Cavitation Inch Loss Treatment Per Session||£150|
|Cavitation Inch Loss Treatment Course of 8||£1040|