We are super excited to introduce to the salon a brand-new body treatment, which will have you top-tuned for 2023.
Introducing the Resculpt treatment, which will help to melt fat and build muscle. Without a single drop of sweat.
The Resculpt treatment helps to burn fat, tone and build muscle, shape and sculpt your body as well as lift and tighten the areas treated.
How does Resculpt body contouring work
ReSculpt is a revolutionary non-surgical machine, very similar principal to the popular Emsculpt treatments available on the market. This treatment is used by celebrities such as J-Lo and Kim Kardashian to help with body contouring and losing fat. It can help treat areas such as the stomach, bum, legs and arms.
The Resculpt treatment is a non-invasive high Focused Electromagnetic technology prompts anaerobic muscle contractions of up to 30,000 in just a 30 min session.
That means that in only one 30-minute treatment, it is like your body is doing 20,000 sit-ups, squats or deadlifts or more…and we all know that that is near impossible to do yourself in the gym…unless you are Superman! In fact, clients have seen an average of 16% increase in muscle mass since starting the treatment.
And on top of that, whilst building muscles and strengthening your chosen area, you also burn fat. An average of 19% fat reduction in general in 2-4 weeks after your treatment. Clients have seen an average of 4cm decrease in their waistline circumference and a 5 X increase in their metabolism. Pretty spectacular!
And for those mothers out there who have suffered from Diastasis Recti, or Abdominal muscle separation due to pregnancy, Resculpt has shown to help reduce the separation by an average of 11%.
Before each treatment, our highly trained therapists will thoroughly consult you.
Individual Treatments Designed For You
The Resculpt machine is designed to treat people differently.
Settings are adjusted according to your physical level and how many times you go to the gym.
We can treat people who have just started on their fitness journey to hard-core gym bunnies, who no longer see a difference in muscle mass after a gym session, but will be helped along by doing some ReSculpt sessions. After each treatment, the level is turned up, so you will push the body to burn and make muscle. It’s not a one size fits all method, unlike other machines on the market.
You can expect an increase in muscle strength, defined and toned muscles, as well as an a reduction in the amount of fat in the treated area. In addition, having regular treatments will see an increase in your metabolic rate. Much like going to the gym, without all the effort.
Who should choose to have this treatment
- Are you already a very active person but struggle to increase your muscle strength or tone, and would like more muscle definition in certain areas? Then this is the treatment for you.
- Have you just undergone a surgery, which means you are unable to be active, but would like to keep your muscles active? Then this is the treatment for you.
- Are you getting older and feel that your body is becoming weak due to muscle loss and feel that you need more muscle stimulation than you can physically give at the gym? Then this is the treatment for you.
- Are you or have you been a professional athlete and is on a break from your daily training and need your muscles to still be stimulated/maintained at a high intensity level? Then this is the treatment for you.
- Do you have weak muscle weakness due to a medical condition and are not able to exercise to maintain your muscle mass? Then this is the treatment for you.
- Are you a busy individual who just don’t have time or interest in going to the gym on a regular basis, but still want to be healthy and have a toned body? Then this is the treatment for you.
- Are you stuck in a rut, and want to embark on a healthier lifestyle to look and feel better about yourself? Then this is the treatment for you.
Am I eligible for this treatment?
The Resculpt Treatment is excellent for almost everyone, whether you are a gym bunny or couch surfer. However, if you cannot feel your muscles through your bodyfat, we recommend a weight loss program first, or try our fat melting treatment like the CryoSculpt.
How long does the treatment take?
20-30 min treatment with a minimum of 8 sessions scheduled 2-3 days apart.
Is the treatment painful?
The ReSculpt treatment feels like a full-on workout at the gym. The only difference is that you get to lie down and relax throughout the session.
Is there any downtime?
The ReSculpt treatment is non-invasive, which means you can attend and leave your session without any preparation. Your muscles may feel tired for a few days at the beginning of your course.
Which areas can be treated?
We can treat almost your entire body. Popular areas are the buttocks, stomach, biceps, triceps and legs (front, back or inner thigh) and calves. We cannot treat your chest muscles.
Will all treatments be on the same level?
No. The Resculpt machine is designed to treat people differently.
Are there any contraindications?
Pregnancy, Pacemaker, History of cancer, Heart disorders, Metal prostheses, Diabetes, active cancer, Varicose veins, Capillary weakness, Autoimmune diseases/conditions such as lupus, thrombosis and active infections close to the treated area, epilepsy, patients with transplants, and high/low blood pressure that are not under control.
Resculpt Price List
|Introductory Price||£99 Single Session|
|Course of 8 Sessions||£792|